Well, I’ve gone and done it…. no turning back now! I’m signing up for my first reading challenge. But this one is strictly goal-oriented – seriously!!! I want more books but I can’t seem to get my TBR pile wittled down! This is a great challenge to motivate you to get to those books that have gotten buried at the bottom of your TBR pile. Here’s the low-down:
1. The challenge runs from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012
2. Only Bloggers can enter
3. Only books released in 2011 or earlier (no ARCs or 2012 releases)
Nicole from All I Ever Read – http://www.nicoleabouttown.
Bonnie from Hands and Home – http://www.handsandhome.ca/
Donna from Book Passion For Life – http://bookpassionforlife.
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading – http://whatchyareading.net
Rie from Mission To Read – http://missiontoread.com/
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea –http://booksbiscuitsandtea.
Christa from Hooked On Books – http://christashookedonbooks.
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction – http://fansoffiction.blogspot.
Angel from Mermaids Vision – http://mermaidvision.
1. Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville #1) – Carrie Vaughn
2. Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) – Chloe Neill
3. Stray (Shifters #1) – Rachel Vincent
4. American Gods – Neil Gaiman
5. Blood Rights (House of Comarre #1) – Kristen Painter
6. Flesh and Blood (House of Comarre #2) – Kristen Painter
7. Bad Blood (House of Comarre #3) – Kristen Painter
8. Raised by Wolves – Jennifer Lynn Barnes
9. Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) – Ilona Andrews
10. Early to Death, Early to Rise (Madison Avery #2) – Kim Harrison
11. Hush, Hush – Becca Fitzpatrick
12. Matched – Ally Condie
13. Angelfire – Courtney Allison Moulton