The Top 10 of 2011 is a week long event hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound by Books, Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books and Rachel from Fiktshun. Today’s Top 10 are the Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2012. This is so easy, I could do this in my sleep! I’ll bet as soon as I’m done looking through everyone’s lists, my poor TBR list in Goodreads will be worn out!! In no particular order…
- Fair Game (Alpha & Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs, expected March 6, 2012
- A Perfect Blood (The Hollows #10) by Kim Harrison, expected February 21, 2012
- Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones, expected January 31, 2012
- Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles #4) by Kevin Hearne, expected April 24, 2012
- Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris, expected May 1, 2012
- Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward, expected March 27, 2012
- The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9) by Gena Showalter, expected February 28, 2012
- Born of Silence (The League #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon, expected April 15, 2012
Those without covers yet…
- Grave Memory (Alex Craft #3) by Kalayna Price, expected July 3, 2012
- Untitled (Cassandra Palmer #6) by Karen Chance, they hope to have one in 2012
All expected dates of publication (except Karen Chance’s, who’s came from her website) are directly from Goodreads so blame them if they’re wrong. Oh, alright, you can blame me a little…
Since this was only my second year of true reading in earnest, I think my year-end stats are pretty decent. I read 73 books in total this year (74 if I finish Eternal Rider before Sunday). The longest book I read was Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward (yum, yum). Out of the 73 books, I gave 31 of those 5 stars in Goodreads, 33 a 4 star rating and 8 a 3 star rating (I didn’t finish 2 anthologies). Don’t check the math, I can’t find my calculator and I’ve only had 1 cup of coffee.
Thanks to all the hosts for making this event possible this week. Thanks to all my new friends (Hi Patricia, Jennifer, roro!!) for consistently stopping by and beating me around all the blogs everyday. I’m sorry if I missed someones site!! I hope to play this weekend and catch up on visiting and joining blogs!!!