Hello, fellow Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-Thon’ers!!
What ‘cha reading?
That’s what my challenge is all about. I want you to
Draw It Out!
You don’t need to be an artist. Just get out a pencil, a pen, scribble something in a drawing app on the computer – I don’t care! Just have fun trying to draw out what you’re reading. Here’s my representation of Jaci Burton’s Hot Holiday Nights:
See? I went to TOWN and got the colored pencils out! Boo-yah! I suck at drawing 😛
The winner will receive their choice of book (or books) from either Amazon or The Book Depository in value up to $20 USD.
You could get that one hardcover you’ve been coveting, you could just load up on mass markets, or spend the bank on ebooks at Amazon. NOTE: if you need Nooks, I can certainly do those! I’ll work with ya!
Here are the rules:
- IMPORTANT: To be eligible to win, I must see your name on the Read-a-Thon signup list at Caffeinated Book Reviewer or Bookshelfery.
- If you’re brave, you can put your pic in a post OR you can post it to Twitter or Instagram and include me and I’ll see it. My Twitter is NOW @addictedtohea and it’s the same at Instagram “addictedtohea“
- PLEASE comment below where you posted your pic so I can find it! I am going off the comments section below for the giveaway.
- I will use Random.org to pick the winner, based on where your comment falls, started with the top comment being #1 and so on and so on and so on and so on…
- If I missed something in my grand plan, please let me know. I make mistakes but I don’t often own up to them 😉
Please tweet me if you have any questions! Have fun and don’t try too hard. I don’t want to be out done – I’m kidding!
Okay, maybe I’m not really kidding…
Thank you to Ellie at Curiosity Killed the Bookworm for allowing me to copy her challenge from the Dewey Read-a-Thon back in April! I’m not that brilliant to come up with this stuff on my own…
And when you’re done with MY challenge, you simply must go check out these other awesome bloggers who have volunteered their time to host a challenge!!
- Nelle @ Nelle’s Nightstand “Book Cover Bingo”
- Christy @ Love of Books “Puzzle Game”
- Megan @ Reading Away the Days “Favourite Holiday/Christmas Movie you loved as a child”
- Trish @ Between My Lines “Name That Book”
- Elizabeth @ Thoughts from an Evil Overlord