My challenge is a word scramble with words from the holidays AND from the HoHoHo Read-a-Thon itself 😉
To participate in this challenge, you MUST be signed up for the Read-a-Thon. Click on the image above to go to the signup. Click on the image above to see if you still have time to sign up 🙂
You can make a print screen of this puzzle or, if I was you, I’ll just solve it with a scrap piece of paper. All you need to enter my giveaway is the bottom “mystery” phrase (hint: it’s something specific to me).
Please don’t mention the mystery phrase in the comments below. If you do, I will disqualify you and curse your left foot’s pinkie toe.
And don’t forget all the other challenges going on right now 🙂
- Reviews by Martha “Make a Holiday Sentence from Titles Mini Challenge“
- The Book Nympho, “HoHoHoRat Instagram Challenge“
- I Heart Romance & YA, “HoHoHoRAT Winter Bingo Challenge“
- Maureen’s Book Blog, “HoHoHo Readathon 2017 Jigsaw Challenge“
- Lampshade Reader, “Holiday Story Prompt Challenge“