When you enter a contest or giveaway on My ParaHangover, err, I mean Addicted to Happily Ever After, you are certifying that you agree with the following:
• Meet the age requirement of the individual contest as stated in the “Terms and Conditions” section of the Rafflecopter widget or elsewhere on the contest page.
a. 13 years and up for general contests
b. 17 years and older for mature subjects (at my sole discretion)
• That you have a valid email address and postal address.
• That if you are an “International” entrant, you can receive deliveries from The Book Depository. This can be verified HERE.
• All winners will be notified via email. Winners will have 72 hours to reply. After that, I will try my best to contact you again but it’s at my discretion to move on and pick another winner.
• Addicted to Happily Ever After is not responsible for prizes after they ship.
• Addicted to Happily Ever After does NOT sell, save, or otherwise do anything with your information.
• I announce winners on the Rafflecopter widget.
• Any other details, rules, instructions, details or what have you that are mentioned in the individual contest supersede these policies.
I reserve the right to disqualify any entries as I deem fit. Basically, my contest, my rules. A great example is this: if I see multiple entries from the same IP address, I will investigate. Also, if I see Twitter accounts with an “egg” for an avatar, I’ll probably delete the entry.
I’m not really a big meany, I just want my hard earned money, books, swag, blah, blah, to go into the hands of deserving people. Not cheaters. Thank you very much.